My Rainbow Vomit cybergoth outfit is finally finished, and to show it off I've decided to make a compilation of pictures for my wig. Other shots will be uploaded, but this is specifically for the wig.
And yes, I made this.
lol It took a LOT of effort and patience, but I was able to get it just right.
I think the most time-consuming parts were making the dreads, and the spikes. The dreadlocks took me pretty much all day to backcomb (I also kept losing bristles from my pet brush >.< ) and the spikes are made of bubblewrap and yarn, so you can imagine wrapping 6 spikes with thin layers of yarn string around the spikes. The rest was just sewing in the ribbon, rexlace, conduit tubing, and cyberlox and knowing where to place them.
- One short black wig base.
- Kanekalon dreadlocks (pink, neon yellow, blue, kiwi green, & black)
- Black conduit tubing
- Duct tape
- Organza ribbon (blue, orange, green, & purple)
- Misc. ribbon (rainbow grossgrain, pink glitter, & rainbow ric rac)
- Crin tubing (neon yellow & purple)
- Bubblewrap yarn spikes
- Zip-ties (blue, pink, & green)
- Electrical wiring (red, orange, yellow, green, blue, & purple)
- Rexlace (pink, yellow, green, blue, & purple)
- Nonslip rubber matting
Check out some other pics of my "Rainbow Vomit" cyber attire: